Location: Columbus Regional Hospital Physicians
Dept: 7713 Southern Indiana Heart & Vascular
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 10013
What you need to know about this position:
- Southern Indiana Heart and Vascular is a Specialty Care office with 12 Providers, 13 exam rooms, and seeing an average of 100 patients per day.
- Our Echocardiograph Technician position has a base hourly rate of $26.98 that is commensurate with experience.
- This position will require you to work a shift of 8:00AM – 5:00PM; Monday through Friday; 40 weekly hours.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Valid registration through either Cardiovascular credentialing International (CCI) or American Registry for Diagnostic Medical
- Sonography (ARDMS) is required. The required CE credits must be maintained in accordance with the accrediting body’s requirements
- Upon 30 days of hire you must have:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required within 30 days of hire