Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 9303 Info Services Infrastructure
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 10024
What you need to know about the position:
- IS Support Technician maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals. Documents, maintains, upgrades, or replaces hardware and software systems.
- The IS Support Technician positions have a base hourly rate of $20.40 and is commensurate with experience.
- The shift for this position will be 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday with an on-call rotation with team.
What is required for the position:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Associate’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent field preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year of customer service experience in the support and maintenance of personal computers, printers and peripherals required.
- Valid Indiana Driver’s License
Manufacturer’s certification preferred (e.g. A+, Networking+, or Microsoft Certified Professional)