Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 9304 Info Services Applications
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 10038
What you need to know about the IS Analyst – Senior position:
- The Info Services Applications department focuses on developing and maintaining reliable innovative systems for our end users, so they can have the best user experience possible.
- This position will gather and analyze user needs for developing, designing, and modifying clinical or business applications in the healthcare environment. Includes providing complex Information Services application support, writes documentation and specifications. Researches and analyzes complex results, proposes solutions or recommendations in addition to the building, configuring or modifying applications using existing application tools. Must have broad knowledge of application integration and data flow. Serves as an informal leader and must be willing to teach or mentor as needed.
- The IS Analyst – Senior position has a base rate of $31.49 per hour, and is commensurate with experience
- This position will require you to work Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, 40 hours per week.
What is required for this position:
- High School diploma with seven (7) years of experience in a health-related or IS related field, or Bachelor's degree with three (3) years experience in a health-related or IS related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Background and working knowledge of ERP functionality and business process required
- Strong understanding of technical capabilities to help solicit and drive discussion
- Strong understanding of data and how it moves between systems (mapping/integration)
- Ability to communicate effectively and to collaborate in a remote environment
- Innovative thinker who can see the big picture and help coordinate problem-solving efforts
- Responsible for establishing credibility at all levels and building partnerships with customers and colleagues.