Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 9301 IS Admin
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 10060
What you need to know about this position:
- Under the general direction of the Director of Information Services, has primary responsibility for providing oversight over the Epic suite of procedural applications, including Anesthesia, OpTime, Cupid, Lumens, Radiant, and Imaging Systems, and additional areas to support the procedural areas for Columbus Regional Health.
- Assumes primary accountability for managing major projects scheduled in the Information Services service delivery or strategic information systems plan.
- This position requires significant capacity to manage staff and multiple competing objectives and to communicate complex technical and clinical information in clear and unambiguous terms to leadership, physicians, and end-user personnel.
- This role is an IS leader, and a key point of contact for all user management and staff levels, collaborating with other IS leaders throughout Columbus Regional Health to provide a unified, high-quality, service-oriented department.
What the successful candidate will bring to this position:
- This leader shall demonstrate a progressive growth in responsibility and positions over the past 5 years in a healthcare environment with at least 2 years of leadership experience.
- Education and experience will include a background in the following: Information Systems, Electronic Health Records, Physician Practice Management, Project Management, vendor and staff management. A proven record of effective communication at all organizational levels and the capability to implement a vision based on the organization’s business needs, mission and goals. A history of EMR and Practice Management implementations and management of systems and technology is needed. Also required is experience in managing practice operations, managing vendor and customer relations, and managing multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.