Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 7724 Columbus Regional Health General Surgery
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 10126
What you need to know about this position:
- Columbus Regional Health General Surgery (CRHGS) is a general surgery and weight loss institute practice with six board certified surgeons and two nurse practitioners. CRHGS is a regional leader in surgery procedures including breast treatment, bariatric, hernia, laparoscopic and gastroenterology surgery. The office is located in Medical Office Building South, on Columbus Regional Health’s main campus.
- The role of Front Office Specialist is responsible for providing leadership support to the medical practice, in addition to all front office medical receptionist duties. This position does not provide direct patient care.
- This position has a base hourly rate of $15.00, pay is commensurate with experience.
- In this position you would be scheduled to work Monday through Friday, from 8AM to 5PM (40 hours/week, considered full time).
What is required for this position:
- High School Diploma or GED required
Experience working with electronic health records (EHR) is preferred