Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 9803 Medical Staff Recruitment
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 10197
What you need to know about the Physician Recruiter position:
- The Physician Recruitment and Retention Department is responsible for recruiting employed, contracted, and private practice physicians in 20+ specialties for Columbus Regional Hospital and 29 outpatient clinics.
- This position will perform physician recruitment duties including sourcing, processing, scheduling and facilitating the recruitment of physician candidates. Support the Physician Retention Plan through completion of Retention checklist. Assist with the coordination of special physician events i.e. New Physician Reception, Medical Student Event, etc. Conduct onsite hospital and practice tours. This position does not provide direct patient care.
- The pay range for Physician Recruiter with experience working as a Recruiter is $29.29-$46.77. Compensation is competitive based on your years of experience working as a Recruiter.
- This position will require you to work Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, 40 hours per week.
What skills are required for this position:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university or four to five years’ related experience in HR recruitment or Physician recruitment.
- Customer Service Skills: exercising patience, empathy and active listening when providing support to candidates and staff.
- Teamwork Skills: collaboration with various individuals to accomplish a common goal
- Adaptation Skills: ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities and various customer needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication
What skills are preferred for this position:
- Previous experience working in the healthcare industry, specifically with physicians
- Previous experience utilizing Recruitment Software/Applicant Tracking Systems
- Previous experience in education recruitment, sales, or marketing