Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 8104 Care Coordination
Weekend Option, Days, 24 hours
Requisition # 10217
What you need to know about this position:
- The Office of Care Coordination aids in integrating the health care delivery for patients from entry into healthcare system through discharge – an integrated team of a Patient Resource Specialist, a Social Work Specialist and a Clinical Care Coordinator work together to achieve optimal outcomes for our patients.
- The Patient Resource Specialist assists the integrated team in verifying benefits and coverage, the coordination of services such as home health, wound care and extended care facilities and performs data entry as needed.
- Our Patient Resource Specialist in the Office of Care Coordination has an hourly base rate starting at $16.83 and is commensurate with experience.
- In this position you will work a shift of 7:00 – 7:30 AM; 24 weekly hours on Saturday and Sunday
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1 year of health care experience preferred.
- In this position, you are frequently required to sit, is occasionally required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. You must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50lbs.