Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 7202 -Ray Education
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 10222
What you need to know about the Radiology Clinical Instructor position:
- This position will supervise the clinical education of the students. This includes scheduling of students in their clinical assignments, evaluating their progress, maintaining student clinical records, mentoring and counseling students in the clinical setting as needed.
- The pay range for Radiology Clinical Instructor with experience working as a Clinical Instructor is $25.10-$39.24. Compensation is competitive based on your years of experience working as a Clinical Instructor.
What is required for this position:
Education and/or Experience
- Associate Degree in Radiologic Technology or the equivalent of experience and formal education. The successful candidate will be required to complete formal associate degree within an acceptable period of time after appointment to this position. Must be a graduate of an accredited program in Radiologic Technology.
- Documents the equivalent of two years full-time experience in the professional discipline.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations
- Current active registration with the American Registry of Radiology Technologists required.
- Current X-ray Machine Operators license Issued by the State of Indiana Health Professions Bureau required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.