Location: Columbus Regional Hospital Physicians
Dept: 7660 Columbus Pediatrics
Full Time, Days, 33-36 hours
Requisition # 10235
Potential for $9k signing bonus on select Medical Assistant positions!
Ask CRH Recruiting about eligibility requirements via email or phone (812-376-5627).
What you need to know about this position:
- Pediatric office with 6 physicians, 18 exam rooms and seeing an average of 100 patients per day ranging from 2 days old to 19 years old.
- Established in 1974, Columbus Pediatrics has been honored to meet the newborn, pediatric and adolescent healthcare needs of families for over 40 years
The hourly range for this position is between $15.89 and $23.85. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- This position will require you to work 33-36 weekly hours; 4 week days and one Saturday (7:30AM-10:00AM) a month primarily 7:45AM-5:00PM with one late night a week which is 7:45AM-5:30/6:00PM and one early late night that is 7:45AM-5:15/5:30PM.
What is required for this position:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Graduation from an accredited Medical Assistant program required; or completion of a credentialing test within 90 days of employment
- Certification or Registration as a medical assistant required through a recognized certification organization such as the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA); American Medical Technologists (AMT); Medical Assistant Certification from the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP); National Healthcare Association (NHA) or the Accreditation Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) must be obtained within 90 days of employment
- Minimum of one year of Primary Care Experience preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required within 30 days of hire