Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 6420 Psychiatric Adult Unit
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 10264
What you need to know about this position:
- Our Mental Health unit (housed on the Columbus Regional Health campus) is an 18-bed secure inpatient unit treating adults 18 and older who are experiencing acute mental illness.
- We provide an individualized program for the intensive treatment of mental disorders which includes a plan of care specific to each patient's circumstance and goals of the treatment.
- As a Social Work Therapist, you are providing many services to our patients including assessments, interventions and education to meet the psychosocial needs of our patients and their families. The position does not provide direct patient care.
- The pay range for a Social Work Therapist in the Adult Mental Health unit is $23.57 – $37.66. Compensation is competitive based on your years of experience working as a Social Work Therapist..
- In this position you would be scheduled to work 5 -8 hour Days shifts (40 hours/week, considered full time) with start/end times of 8:00AM – 4:30PM.
- With at least 24 hours per week, this position is benefit eligible.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- Masters degree in Social Work from a school accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
- Within 30 days of hire you must have:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification through American Heart Association (AHA).
- Within 60 days of hire you must have:
- Licensed Social Work (LSW) in the state of Indiana.
- "Handle with Care" Certification.
- *Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in the state of Indiana preferred within 2 years of eligibility.
- This position requires frequent standing, walking, talking and listening and lifting or moving more than 10 lbs.