Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 6801 Cancer Center Admin
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 10286
What you need to know about this position:
- This position is responsible for the day-to-day functions involved in the operation of a successful hospital cancer program and cancer registry.
- Responsible for maintaining guidelines set by the American College of Surgeons, Indiana State Cancer Registry. Also relates to outside agencies, Indiana State Registry and Indiana Cancer Registry staff, other hospitals, physicians, and other registrars
- The Cancer Registrar position has a base hourly rate of $19.47, and pay is commensurate with experience.
- This position will require you to work 40 weekly hours, some on-site, some remotely; Monday through Thursday, 7:00 AM – 5:30 PM.
What is required for this position:
- Associate’s Degree
- Certified Tumor Registrar (CTR) through the National Cancer Registrars Association (NCRA) required within 3 years of hire.
Minimum of three months experience preferred