Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 8503 ED Registration
Part Time A, Nights, 24 hours
Requisition # 10332
What you need to know about this position:
- Housed in a state of the art new facility designed using voice of the customer, our Emergency department has 28 acute care rooms and 5 Rapid Medical Assessment rooms providing optimal patient experience and work flow.
- As a high energy department with 100% of physicians Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, we see an average of 45,000 patients per year.
- Our registration team of 20 work closely with the clinical team to provide a positive focused experience for every patient that reflects The Way We Care.
- Our Patient Registration and Scheduling Clerk (Patient Registrar) position has an hourly base rate of $15.00 and is commensurate with experience and could be eligible for shift differentials and Sunday/holiday premiums.
- In this position you will be scheduled to work 2 – 12 hour shifts (24 hours per week, considered part-time) Friday and Saturday from 7:00 PM to 7:30 AM with a holiday rotation.
- With at least 16 hours per week, this position is benefit eligible.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- High School Diploma or GED required