Location: Southeastern Indiana Medical Holdings, Inc.
Dept: 9604 Healthy Communities
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 10344
What you need to know about the Project Manager – Community Health position:
- The Project Manager position will serve as an internal consultant, leader, and proactive problem-solving and process improvement resource to support the Community Health Program Lead in addressing Bartholomew County’s highest priority health need. The Project Manager will have a proven track record of skillfully managing the work of navigating complex systems and relationships to identify needs, and prioritize, plan, and implement community-wide solutions.
- This is a fixed duration position estimated for 3 years and is eligible for benefits.
- The Project Manager – Community Health position is a salaried position and salary is commensurate with experience.
- This position will require you to work Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, 40 hours per week.
What is required for this position
- Minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience within a business, healthcare, or government environment required; 6-10 years preferred.
- Project management and/or Lean/Six Sigma training and experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentation skills, and interpersonal skills with all levels in the organization.
- Strong decision-making, problem-solving, analytical/quantitative skills