Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 6880 Radiation Oncology
PRN, Days, 4 hours
Requisition # 10389
What you need to know about this position:
- The Cancer Center houses numerous types of employees ranging from Social Work, Dietary, Medical Assistants, Registered Nurses, Schedulers, Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacy, and Financial Advocacy.
- A new Registered Nurse in this unit will have an hourly base rate starting at $29.66. An experienced Registered Nurse can expect an hourly base rate in the top 25% of nurses in the region. Compensation offered is highly competitive based on years of RN experience, job performance and the market.
- **Contact CRH HR (or 812-376-5627) to learn more about our Compensation.
- In this position you would be scheduled to work 8:00AM – 5:00PM; every Tuesday, (8 hours/week, PRN)
- The PRN position is not benefit eligible but offers a premium for hours worked.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- Associate of Science in Nursing, Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Indiana License as a Registered Nurse.
- Within 30 days of hire you must have:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification.
(CRH provides training & time to acquire certification after employment.)
- This position requires frequent standing, walking, talking and listening and lifting or moving more than 50 lbs.