Location: Columbus Regional Hospital Physicians
Dept: 7713 Southern Indiana Heart & Vascular
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 10396
Potential for $9k signing bonus on select Medical Assistant positions!
Ask CRH Recruiting about eligibility requirements via email or phone (812-376-5627).
What you need to know about this position:
- Southern Indiana Heart and Vascular is a Specialty Care office with 12 Providers, 13 exam rooms, and seeing an average of 100 patients per day.
- The pay range for Medical Assistants with experience working as a Medical Assistant is $15.66 – $23.50. Compensation is competitive based on your years of experience working as a Medical Assistant.
- This position will require you to work a day shift of 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Upon 30 days of hire you must have:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required within 30 days of hire
- Upon 90 days of hire you must have:
- Graduation from an accredited Medical Assistant program required; or completion of a credentialing test within 90 days of employment
- Certification or Registration as a medical assistant required through a recognized certification organization such as the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA); American Medical Technologists (AMT); Medical Assistant Certification from the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP); National Healthcare Association (NHA) or the Accreditation Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) must be obtained within 90 days of employment.