Location: Columbus Regional Hospital Physicians
Dept: 7713 Southern Indiana Heart & Vascular
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 10408
What you need to know about this position:
- Southern Indiana Heart and Vascular is a Specialty Care office with 12 Providers, 13 exam rooms, and seeing an average of 100 patients per day.
- The Cardiac Sonographer performs ultrasonic imaging and related procedure to demonstrate cardiac anatomy for interpretation and/or intervention by, or at the request of a licensed practitioner.
- This position has a minimum base hourly rate of $29.01 pay will commensurate with experience.
- This position will require you to work Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm (40hrs/wk considered Full Time).
What is required for this position:
- Must be a high school graduate or equivalent.
- Proof of registration through either CCI or ARDMS is required. The required CE credits must be maintained in accordance with the accrediting body’s requirements.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.