Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 7570 Pharmacy
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 10444
What you need to know about this position:
- Round the clock department servicing every area of patient care within the hospital with more than 45 dynamic workers consisting of pharmacists and pharmacy technicians.
- All technicians are nationally certified, or will obtain certification within one year of hire.
- The Pharmacy Technician position has a base hourly rate of $17.74 that is commensurate with experience. In addition, this position is eligible for shift differential and Sunday/holiday premiums.
- This position will require you to work a combination of shifts of both 7:00AM-3:30PM and 2:30PM-11:00PM (40hrs/wk, full time), with Holiday and Weekend (every other) rotation; Available/Hired hours are negotiable to meet your needs. We can discuss your personal situation during the interview process.
What is required for this position:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Indiana Tech-in-Training permit required with 28 days of hire unless already have an Indiana Pharmacy Technician License.
- Indiana Pharmacy Technician License required within 6 months of hire unless already have an Indiana Pharmacy Technician License (or Indiana State Board of Pharmacy approved equivalent).