Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 9304 Info Services Applications
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 10453
What you need to know about this position:
- Our Information Services department is located in a secure technical center located minutes from our hospital campus and houses a state-of-the-art data center.
- The Epic Analyst -Senior position gathers and analyzes user needs for developing, designing, and modifying clinical or business application support, writes documentation and specifications.
- This position researches and analyzes complex results, proposes solutions or recommendations in addition to the building, configuring or modifying applications using existing applications tools.
- This position serves as an informal leader and must be willing to teach or mentor as needed.
- Epic Analyst – Senior positions have a base rate of $36.39 per hour and is commensurate with experience.
- The shift for this position will be 8:00am to 5:00pm; Monday through Friday with an on-call rotation.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire, you must have:
- High School Diploma with 7 years of experience in a health-related or IS related field, or Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years of experience in a health related or IS related field required.
- Epic EpicCare Ambulatory Certification Required.
- Experience with:
- Experience with multi-application integration and system interdependencies.
- Experience with cross-discipline healthcare processes and workflows.Experience/Certifications preferred:
- Certifications or Licenses Preferred:
- Epic Order Transmittal certification/profeciency