Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 9305 Communications
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 10518
What you need to know about this position:
- This position will work with a team focused on Information Security to perform hands-on operational security monitoring, detecting indications of compromise, key risk indicators, and rapid response activities to potential cybersecurity incidents. This includes prevention, detection, thwarting, containment, eradication, recovery, root-cause analysis, and potential opportunities for improvement to prevent recurrences. The mission will be to ensure Columbus Regional Hospital Incident Response capabilities are maintained in accordance with industry standard practices. This includes, but is not limited to: Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems (IDPS), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Email Security, Anti-Malware, Security Event and Information Management (SEIM), Security Configuration Management, Continuous Operational Security Monitoring, Change Management, Contingency Planning, Role-based access control (RBAC), and Project Management. Coordinate with Information Services as well as, other departments of the Columbus Regional Health system to ensure the protection of confidential information (e.g. ePHI, ePII).
- Manage relationships internally and externally related to daily information security operations, service providers and monitor SOC 1, 2 reporting.
- Reviews and analyzes audit data driven by Network Administrators, requiring a clear and in depth understanding of system builds and maintenance required, as well as current Network Administrator processes.
- Recommends actions and courses to take to mitigate security vulnerabilities found in the Network Administration audit process.
- This position has a base hourly rate of $36.39 and is commensurate with experience, and is benefit eligible.
- This position will require you to work a shift 8:00AM-5:00PM; Monday through Friday (40hrs/wk, considered full time) with a holiday, weekend and on call rotation.
- This position does not provide direct patient care.
What is required for this position:
Education and/or Experience:
- 10+ years in IT position
- 5+ years in IT security
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Physical Science, or equivalent work experience
- Direct experience implementing and monitoring a variety of security tools
- Experience in the advancement of these systems: Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems (IDPS), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Email Security, Anti-Malware, Security Event and Information Management (SEIM), Security Configuration Management, Continuous Operational Security Monitoring, Change Management, Contingency Planning, Role-based access control (RBAC), and Project Management.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations:
- Security Certification required like CEH, CESC, Comp TIA A+, CISSP, CISM, or equivalent within 1 year of hire.