Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 9301 IS Admin
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 10519
What you need to know about this position:
- The Manager of Information Security will provide leadership for planning, developing, directing, and operating an innovative, trusted, and reliable information security program to support the confidentiality, integrity and availability of electronic institutional information at Columbus Regional Health to include Columbus Regional Health Physicians.
- Bringing a blend of technical acumen, strategic focus and strong leadership, this position will be leading a team of employed staff to accomplish identity and access management and risk and security operations.
- This position has core hours of Monday-Friday, however, work may need to be conducted outside these hours to meet the needs of the organization.
- The position is a salaried benefit-eligible position with a starting annualized rate of $107,473 and is commensurate with experience.
- It is eligible for hybrid remote work – being in the office three days a week.
What the successful candidate will bring to this position:
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of cybersecurity management experience
- Professional security certification such as CISM or CISSP preferred
In this position you are regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear; is occasionally required to stand, walk, climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs.