Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 9103 CRH Patient Financial Services
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 10520
What you need to know about this position:
- Our Financial Counselors are primarily responsible for working with patients and guarantors on outstanding balances. Responsibilities include answering customer service calls, making calls to collect and set up payment plans for outstanding balances, and working with patients on financial assistance.
- The Financial Counselor’s goal is to ensure a pleasant customer experience while maximizing timely patient collection on balances due.
- The Financial Counselor position has a base hourly rate of $16.85 that is commensurate with experience.
- This position will require you to work 8:00AM – 5:00PM; Monday through Friday, 40hrs/wk, considered full -time, benefit eligible.
What is required for this position:
- High School Diploma or GED required. Associate or Bachelor degree preferred.
- Six months to 1 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.