Location: Southeastern Indiana Medical Holdings, Inc.
Dept: 6650 Preadmission Testing
Full Time, Days, 32 hours
Requisition # 10544
Potential for $37.5K signing bonus on select RN positions!
Ask CRH Recruiting about eligibility requirements via email or phone (812-376-5627
INTERNAL CANDIDATES ONLY
What you need to know about this position:
- Setting the tone for a surgery or procedure experience, our Pre-Admission Testing (PAT) is a clinic based setting to prepare patients for Surgery and Endoscopy whose aim is to eliminate day of procedure cancellations.
- Supporting over 10,000 cases annually, we utilize both in person patient visits and patient phone calls to complete a full assessment including medical history, medication reconciliation, labs and anesthesia consultation.
- A new Registered Nurse in this unit will have an hourly base rate starting at $29.66. An experienced Registered Nurse can expect an hourly base rate in the top 25% of nurses in the region. Compensation offered is highly competitive based on years of RN experience, job performance and the market.
- **Contact CRH HR (or 812-376-5627) to learn more about our Compensation.
- In this position you would be scheduled to work 4, 8- hour day shifts (32 hours/week, considered full time) with start/end times of 8:00AM-5:00PM. Our office is closed for weekends and holidays.
- With at least 16 hours per week this position is benefit eligible.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire, you must have:
- Associate of Nursing (ASN) or equivalent required; Bachelor of Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Indiana Registered Nurse License or Multi-State Registered Nurse License through the Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC) required.
- Within 30 days of hire you must have (CRH provides training & time to acquire certification after employment):
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- This position requires frequent standing, walking, talking and listening and lifting or moving more than 50 lbs.