Location: Columbus Regional Hospital Physicians
Dept: 7650 Columbus Internal Medicine Associates
Full Time, Days, 32 hours
Requisition # 10547
Potential signing bonus on select Radiologic Technologist positions!
Ask CRH Recruiting about eligibility requirements via email or phone (812-376-JOBS or 5627).
What you need to know about this position:
- A member of the Columbus Regional Health Physicians team, Columbus Internal Medicine practice has been awarded recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance Patient-Centered Medical Home Program.
- This role may vary but includes responsibility for routine back office functions, taking patients back to exam room, taking and recording basic medical history, and assisting the physicians as needed.
- Provides health care services applying x-ray energy and computer processing techniques to assist in diagnosis or treatment.
- Performs radiographic procedures and related techniques, producing images for interpretation by, or at the request of a licensed practitioner.
- Exercises professional judgment in performance of services and maintains a demeanor complementary to medical ethics.
- Provides appropriate patient care and recognizes patient's conditions essential for successful completion of the procedure.
- This position has a base hourly rate of $23.35, pay is commensurate with experience.
- This position requires you to work 4-8 hour shifts, 8:00AM-5:00PM, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, with a late night rotation.
- This position is regularly required to stand, frequently required to walk and push or pull, occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel crouch or crawl, talk or hear, and smell and must frequently lift and/or move greater than 5lbs.
What is required for this position:
Education and or Experience
- Associate's degree (A. A.), or equivalent from two-year college, or hospital based school of Radiologic Technology. Any and all must be approved by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist
- Graduate working under a valid Student Rad Tech license; Must maintain a valid X-Ray Machine Operators License from Indiana State Department of Health within 90 days post graduation
- Current Registration from AART required within 90 days post graduation. As a part of continuous quality improvement this position may be required to attend education seminars which are remote to the campus of Columbus Regional Hospital. The educational offerings would be relevant to the scope of the position, the employee education, position competency requirements and or current developments within the industry.
- Required CE credits must be maintained in accordance with the accrediting bodies requirements.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification through AHA is required.