Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 6540 Cardiac Catheterization Lab
Part Time A, Days, 24 hours
Requisition # 10548
Potential for $37.5k signing bonus on select RN positions!
Ask CRH Recruiting about eligibility requirements via email or phone (812-376-JOBS or 5627).
What you need to know about this position:
- Recognized as one of the top 50 Cardiovascular Hospitals by IBM Watson Health, our nurses partner with cardiologists to treat heart patients and peripheral vascular disease.
- Our Cardiac Cath unit includes 3 Cath labs and 9 outpatient rooms, and our team plans for 7 cases per day.
- A new Registered Nurse in this unit will have an hourly base rate starting at $30.10. An experienced Registered Nurse can expect an hourly base rate in the top 25% of nurses in the region. Compensation offered is highly competitive based on years of RN experience, job performance and the market.
- **Contact CRH HR (or 812-376-5627) to learn more about our Compensation.
- RN positions are eligible for applicable shift differentials and Sunday/holiday premiums.
- In this position you will work3- 8-hour shifts (24 hours/week, considered part-time) with varying start-end times of (7:00am-3:30pm or 7:30am-4:00pm or 9:00am-5:30pm) depending on the needs of the department.
- This position has a call requirement to be a part of a 4-person team for evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- With at least 16 hours per week this position is benefit eligible.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire, you must have:
- Associate of Nursing (ASN) or equivalent required; Bachelor of Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Indiana Registered Nurse License or Multi-State Registered Nurse License through the Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC) required.
- Within 30 days of hire you must have (CRH provides training & time to acquire certification after employment):
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Within 6 months of hire you must have (CRH provides training & time to acquire certification after employment):
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
- This position requires frequent standing, walking, talking and listening and lifting or moving more than 50 lbs.