Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 9304 Info Services Applications
Full Time, Days, 40+ hours
Requisition # 10589
What you need to know about this position:
- Our Information Services department is located in a secure technical center located minutes from our hospital campus and houses a state-of-the-art data center.
- The team has a family feel, with a team goal oriented staff and remote work available.
- The Epic Clinical Analyst – Intermediate candidate will be responsible for the analysis, build, testing, implementation and support activities for Cupid, Lumens, and Radiant applications and related third party system(s). Ensures the system furthers the enterprise’s goal of excellent patient care as well as supporting Columbus Regional Health’s quality initiatives. Clinical Analysts work with other Application Analysts to maintain an integrated medical record. This will ensure adherence to the standard system while working with subject matter experts, champions, and super-users to resolve issues and work toward a common goal. The position is a primary support contact for the Cupid, Lumens and Radiant application and related third party system(s). The position serves as a bridge between end users and the vendor staff.
- Epic Clinical Analyst – Intermediate positions have a base rate of $36.39 per hour annualized to $75,691.20 and is commensurate with experience.
- This shift for this position will be 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday with an on-call rotation.
What is required for this position:
Education and/ Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in health science, computer science, business or related field required, or a lesser degree with three (3) years of experience in a health-related or IS related field
- Four (4) years industry related experience (healthcare, information systems, business systems or other applicable area) required
- Two (2) years experience with Epic systems required
- Experience with multi-application integration and system inter-dependencies required
- Experience with cross-discipline healthcare processes and workflows required
- Experience with databases required
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment required
- Two (2) years experience with Radiology systems (i.e. PACS, M*Modal, AutoRay, PowerShare, NMIS, Memis, 4DM, Cadstream, TeraRecon, DynaCad/UroNav, Convergent (Unisyn), Qubyx, etc.) preferred
- Two (2) years experience with Cardiology systems (i.e. ISCV, Xper, Muse, Holter, etc. ) preferred
- Experience with troubleshooting interface messages
Certification, Licenses, Registrations
- Current Epic certification required.
- Valid Indiana Driver’s License required or obtained with 90 days of hire.
Skills & Abilities
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills required.
- Proficient in: Internet Explorer; Microsoft Excel; Microsoft Outlook; Microsoft Word; Microsoft Power Point; Windows Operating System.
- High level of interpersonal skills to effectively interact with other health care professionals and the public required.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.