Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 7285 -Ray CT Scan
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 10591
Potential signing bonus on select Radiologic Technologist positions!
Ask CRH Recruiting about eligibility requirements via email or phone (812-376-5627).
What you need to know about this position:
Broad Imaging Services Department that performs an average of 80,000 exams per year and offering CT Scan, MRI, PET Scan, Ultra Sound, Nuclear Medicine and all digital X-Ray
Our Imaging Services Department supports Inpatient, Outpatient and Emergency Departments
Radiologic Technologist – CT Scan positions have a base hourly rate of $26.98 that is commensurate. In addition, the position is eligible for a shift differential and Sunday/holiday premiums.
This position offers 40 weekly hours, primarily evening shift, with weekend rotations (backfill for scheduled vacations), holiday rotation (1 summer, 1 winter), and on call rotation. We offer flexibility to promote work/life synergy.
What is required for this position:
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent degree, completion of a military radiology program or completion of a hospital based radiology program required. Any and all must be approved by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- One year of practical experience as a Radiologic Technologist or equivalent is required
- Graduate working under a valid Student Rad Tech license: Must maintain a valid X-Ray Machine Operators License from the Indiana State Department of Health within 6 months post-graduation
- Current Registration from ARRT required within 90 days post-graduation, required CE credits must be maintained in accordance with accrediting bodies requirements
- Registered Computer Tomography (CT) with AART required within 12 months of hire
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification through American Heart Associate (AHA) required