Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 7195 Lab Specimen Procurement
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 10628
Potential for $9k signing bonus on select Phlebotomist Lab Specimen positions!
Ask CRH Recruiting about eligibility requirements via email or phone (812-376-5627).
What you need to know about this position:
- Inpatient department providing round the clock services in all areas of the hospital, our Lab Specimen. Procurement department works closely as a team with up to six phlebotomists working, depending the time of day.
- This department utilizes mobile dives such as Rover iPhones and printers to help correctly identify patients and ensure we are providing quality care.
- Phlebotomists have a base hourly rate of $15.00 that is commensurate with experience and may be eligible for a shift differential.
- This position will require you to work a shift of 4:00AM-12:30PM, 40 hours a week with a weekend and holiday rotation.
What is required for this position:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- One to Three months related experience and/or training preferred
- Phlebotomy orientation require within 6 months of hire
- Phlebotomy certification through the American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) or equivalent certification preferred
- Must have valid Indiana driver’s license, and meet the hospital’s liability insurance carrier requirements
- Basic Life Support (BLS) by American Heart Association (AHA) required