Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 7880 Ambulance City of Columbus
Full Time, Nights, 36 hours
Requisition # 10629
Potential for $9k signing bonus on select EMT positions!
Ask CRH Recruiting about eligibility requirements via email or phone (812-376-5627).
What you need to know about this position:
- A fast-paced, high performance ambulance service that responds to an average of 14,000 calls per year
- With state-of-the-art equipment, our 12 ambulances provide 911 Emergency Medical Services, BLS Non-Emergent Ambulance Services, and Special Event Coverage to Bartholomew, Brown, and surrounding counties
- The base hourly rate for this position is $15.00. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience and does include shift differentials and premium pay as applicable. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- This position would require 3- 12 hours shifts (36 weekly hours) between 8:00pm and 8:00am; and holiday rotation with the team
What is required for this position:
- Indiana State EMT or Advanced EMT certification or National Registry EMT or Advanced EMT Certification with the ability to obtain an unrestricted state certification within 30 days of hire
- Must obtain Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification through American Heart Association (AHA) within 30 days of hire
- This position will require frequent standing, walking talking and listening as well as lifting or moving more than 100 pounds
- Must be able to obtain CRH auto insurance coverage, which requires a clean driving record and to be at least 18 years of age.