Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 8302 Food and Nutritional Services
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 10648
What you need to know about this position:
- Under the direction of the Food Services Manager, the Food Service Supervisor is responsible for a variety of supervisory functions for food production and patient meal service staff.
- This position is responsible for daily operations of all food receiving, storage, production and service staff.
- This position does require management experience and understanding.
- This position is highly visible to department customers and patients and must maintain structure and organization of processes.
- This position ensures adequate daily staffing, observes equipment function, meal tray lines and patient meal delivery to ensure all are running smoothly and efficiently.
- In this position you will circulate through the food storage and preparation areas and dish room to ensure all food is handled correctly and the cleaning and sanitizing of wares and equipment is being done according to IN State Dept of Health requirements.
- In this position you will be scheduled 4:30am-1:00pm, 5, 8-hour shifts (considered full time).
- The base hourly rate for this position is $20.15. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package, and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
What is required of this position:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must have one year of Food Services experience.