Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 8302 Food and Nutritional Services
Full Time, Evenings, 40 hours
Requisition # 10650
What you need to know about this position:
- The Food and Nutritional Care department is essential in the support of patient, employee and community health
- Dynamic team that serves approximately 450,000 meals each year
- The base hourly rate for this position is $16.24. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience and does include shift differentials and premium pay as applicable. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- The shift for this position will be evenings, 3:30pm-12:00am,40 hours per week, with a weekend and holiday rotation.
What is required for this position:
- High School Diploma or GED; or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be eligible for certification as a Safe Food Handler, Safe Food Handling certification required within 6 months of hire
- Must have strong customer service skills and a willingness to serve others
- This position will require frequent walking and standing, lifting up to 10 pounds and the ability to withstand hot and cold temperatures