Location: Columbus Regional Hospital Physicians
Dept: 7614 Rau Family Medicine
Full Time, Days, 32 – 40 hours
Requisition # 10665
What you need to know about this position:
- Family Medicine practice with 2 physicians and 2 mental health nurse practitioners, 8 exam rooms, and seeing an average of 40 patients per day ranging from 13 to 100 years of age.
- The role of Front Office Specialist is responsible for providing leadership support to the medical practice, in addition to all front office medical receptionist duties. This position does not provide direct patient care.
- The base hourly rate for this position is $15.00. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package, and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- This position will require you to work a schedule of 4–5 weekdays, 8:00AM-5:00PM.
What is required for this position:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Experience with Electronic Health Records (EHR) preferred