Location: Columbus Regional Hospital Physicians
Dept: 7660 Columbus Pediatrics
Full Time, Days, 35-38 hours
Requisition # 10668
Potential for $9k signing bonus on select Medical Assistant positions!
Ask CRH Recruiting about eligibility requirements via email or phone (812-376-5627).
What you need to know about this position:
- Pediatric office with 6 physicians, 18 exam rooms and seeing an average of 100 patients per day ranging from 2 days old to 19 years old.
- Established in 1974, Columbus Pediatrics has been honored to meet the newborn, pediatric and adolescent healthcare needs of families for over 40 years.
- The hourly range for this position is between $15.89 and $23.85. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- This position will require you to work 34-40 weekly hours; 3-4 week days and one Saturday (7:30AM-10:00AM) a month primarily 7:45AM-5:00PM with one late night a week which is 7:45AM-5:30/6:00PM and one early late night that is 7:45AM-5:15/5:30PM.
What is required for this position:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Graduation from an accredited Medical Assistant program required; or completion of a credentialing test within 90 days of employment
- Certification or Registration as a medical assistant required through a recognized certification organization such as the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA); American Medical Technologists (AMT); Medical Assistant Certification from the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP); National Healthcare Association (NHA) or the Accreditation Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) must be obtained within 90 days of employment
- Minimum of one year of Primary Care Experience preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required within 30 days of hire