Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 9304 Info Services Applications
Full Time, Days, 40+ hours
Requisition # 10695
What you need to know about this position:
- Our Imaging Services Department supports Inpatient, Outpatient and Emergency Departments.
- The Imaging Systems Analyst assists in daily operations of the imaging systems. These systems include but are not limited to Radiological Information System (RIS), Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS), and Voice Recognition.
- This position also assists in coordinating communication, training, system maintenance, and system development to support the radiology image management systems throughout the CRH system.
- This position will serve as a liaison between Radiology, clinical departments, software vendor(s), and the IS department for any items relating to Radiology and will serve as a contact for questions, problems, and operational audits.
- The base hourly rate for this position is $31.96, annualized at $66,477. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package, and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- The shift for this position will be 40 hours per week working a shift 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday – Friday with an on-call rotation for weekends and evenings.
- This position is eligible for partial remote employment. Frequent on-site requirements require candidates to be able to travel onsite to Columbus IN.
What is required for this position:
- High School diploma with five (5) years of experience in a health-related or IS related field, or Associate's degree with two (2) years of experience in a health-related or IS related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Associate's degree preferred.
- Formal education and experience in an imaging/radiology specialty required.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment required.
- Experience with cross-discipline healthcare processes and workflows required.
- Two (2) years industry related experience (healthcare, information systems, business systems or other applicable area) preferred.
- Experience with multi-application integration and system inter-dependencies (i.e. Health Information System (HIS), Radiological Information System (RIS), Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS), Voice Recognition systems, Windows operating system) preferred.
- Experience with databases preferred.
- Experience with Health Level 7 (HL7) and Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) preferred.
- Experience with Change Healthcare PACS, Fluency Voice Recognition (VR), and Epic systems preferred.