Location: Columbus Regional Hospital Physicians
Dept: 7743 Columbus Regional Health Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 10701
What you need to know about this position:
- Orthopedics & Sports Medicine practice with two orthopedic surgeons and one sports medicine provider.
- The Physician Assistant collaborates with the supervising physician and staff members to provide comprehensive health assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of individuals with potential or actual health needs.
- Our Physician Assistant positions are provided a competitive Total Compensation package that is worked through our Provider Compensation office.
- This position will require you to work 40 weekly hours; 8:00AM-5:00PM Monday through Friday; with a holiday, weekend and on call rotation
What is required for this position:
- Graduate of an approved Physician Assistant Training program required.
- Minimum of one year’s experience in an inpatient setting required.
- Unlimited Physician Assistant license from the Indiana Medical Licensing Board required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required within 30 days of hire.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand walk, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit and reach with hands and arms.