Location: Columbus Regional Hospital Physicians
Dept: 7713 Southern Indiana Heart & Vascular
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 10738
What you need to know about this position:
- Southern Indiana Heart and Vascular is a Specialty Care office with 12 Providers, 13 exam rooms, and seeing an average of 100 patients per day.
- The Scheduler is responsible for all aspects of scheduling appointments; answer scheduling line calls, scheduling return office visits, consults, self referrals, appointment reminder calls.
- The base hourly rate for this position is $15.89. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package, and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.c
- This position will require you to work a shift 7:30am-4:30pm.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire, you must have:
- High School Diploma or GED required
2–3 years related experience in physician’s office preferred