Location: Columbus Regional Hospital Physicians
Dept: 7650 Columbus Internal Medicine Associates
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 10756
What you need to know about this position:
- A member of the Columbus Regional Health Physicians team, Columbus Internal Medicine practice has been awarded recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance Patient-Centered Medical Home Program.
- The role of Front Office Specialist is responsible for providing leadership support to the medical practice, in addition to all front office medical receptionist duties. .
- The base hourly rate for this position is $15.00. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package, and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- This position will require you to work a shift of 8:00am-5:00pm.
What is required for this position:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Experience with Electronic Health Records (EHR) preferred
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situation where only limited standardization exists