Location: Southeastern Indiana Medical Holdings, Inc.
Dept: 6630 Operating Room
Full Time, Evenings, 40 hours
Requisition # 10809
Potential for $9k signing bonus on select Patient Care Technician positions!
Ask CRH Recruiting about eligibility requirements via email or phone (812-376-5627).
What you need to know about this position:
- Our Operating Room is home to 12 + 1 rooms conducting over 7,000 surgeries per year. From bariatric to gynecology to orthopedic to cardiovascular procedures, our surgical team is focused on creating a comfortable and positive experience for our patients and their families.
- As a Patient Care Technician you play an important role by working with the team throughout the procedure and beyond by providing or stocking needed supplies and circulating with the nurse to aid in meeting the patient's individual needs (to include direct patient care).
- The base hourly rate for this position is $16.00. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience and does include shift differentials and premium pay as applicable. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- In this position you would be scheduled to work 5 -8-hour SCHEDULE shifts (40 hours/week, considered full time) with start/end times of 2:30PM-11:00PMwith a call requirement that includes a 45 min. response time.
- With at least 24 hours per week this position is benefit eligible.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire, you must have:
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Verifiable work experience.
- Health care-related work experience is preferred.
- Within 30 days of hire you must have:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification through American Heart Association (AHA) required.
(If you do not have it, CRH provides training and time to acquire certification after employment.)
- This position requires regular standing, is frequently required to walk and push or pull, occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear, and taste or smell. This position must frequently life and/or move greater than 50 lbs.