Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 7285 -Ray CT Scan
PRN, Days, 4 hours
Requisition # 10851
What you need to know about this position:
- This position provides health care services applying x-ray energy and computer processing techniques to assist in diagnosis or treatment.
- Performs radiographic procedures and related techniques, producing images for interpretation by, or at the request of a licensed practitioner.
- Performs procedures in Diagnostic Radiology as well as in one of the following areas: CT.
- Exercises professional judgment in performance of services and maintains a demeanor complementary to medical ethics.
- Provides appropriate patient care and recognizes patient's conditions essential for successful completion of the procedure.
- The base hourly rate for this position is $27.38. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package, and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- This PRN position will be various days and hours, is not benefit eligible but offers a premium for hours worked, with a weekend and holiday rotation requirement and the scheduled hours depend on the needs of the department and our patients.
What is required of this position:
Education and/or Experience
- Associate's degree (A. A.), or equivalent from two-year college, or hospital based school of Radiologic Technology required. Any and all must be approved by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations
- Graduate working under a valid Student Rad Tech license; Must maintain a valid X-Ray Machine Operators License from Indiana State Department of Health within 90 days post graduation;
- Current Registration from American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) required within 90 days post graduation. The required CE credits must be maintained in accordance with the accrediting bodies requirements.
- Registered Computer Tomography (CT) with ARRT
- Registered Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MR) with ARRT
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS) with American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS).
- Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) with American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS).
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.