Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 7724 Columbus Regional Health General Surgery
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 10871
Potential for $6K signing bonus on Clinical Dietitian positions!
Ask CRH Recruiting about eligibility requirements via email or phone (812-376-5627).
What you need to know about this position:
- Columbus Regional Health General Surgery (CRHGS) is a general surgery and weight loss institute practice with six board certified surgeons and two nurse practitioners. CRHGS is a regional leader in surgery procedures including breast treatment, bariatric, hernia, laparoscopic and gastroenterology surgery. The office is located in Medical Office Building South, on Columbus Regional Health’s main campus.
- The role of Clinical Dietitian is responsible for the coordination of nutrition care including nutrition assessment and recommendation, communication with other members of the interdisciplinary care team, education of patients and families when determined appropriate, and documentation in the patient medical record.
- In this position you would be scheduled to work Monday through Friday, from 8AM to 5PM (40 hours/week, considered full time).
- The base hourly rate for this position is $23.92. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package, and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
What is required for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; with a fifth year internship completed with an accredited institution, or have completed a Coordinated Undergraduate Program in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Registration eligible with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Registration with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics required within 6 months after hire date
- Licensed Dietitian by the State of Indiana required within 12 months after hire date
What is preferred for this position:
- Current work history experience as a Clinical Dietitian in a general surgery and weight loss institute practice strongly preferred