Location: Columbus Regional Hospital Physicians
Dept: 7719 Columbus Regional Health Endocrinology & Diabetes
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 10880
Potential for $9k signing bonus on select Medical Assistant positions!
Ask CRH Recruiting about eligibility requirements via email or phone (812-376-5627).
What you need to know about this position:
- The Endocrinology Practice and Diabetes service provides diagnosis and clinical care for a wide range of endocrine disorders
- Some of the conditions treated are: Diabetes, Thyroid Disorders, Adrenal Disorders, Pituitary Disorders, Vitamin D Deficiency, Osteoporosis, & etc.
- The hourly range for this position is between $15.89 and $23.85. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- This position will require you to work a shift of 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
What is required for this position:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Graduation from an accredited Medical Assistant program required; or completion of a credentialing test within 90 days of employment
- Certification or Registration as a medical assistant required through a recognized certification organization such as the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA); American Medical Technologists (AMT); Medical Assistant Certification from the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP); National Healthcare Association (NHA) or the Accreditation Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) must be obtained within 90 days of employment
- Minimum of one year of Primary Care Experience preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required within 30 days of hire