Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 7570 Pharmacy
Full Time, Nights, 32 hours
Requisition # 10887
Potential for $3000 signing bonus on select Athletic Trainer positions!
Ask CRH Recruiting about eligibility requirements via email or phone (812-376-JOBS or 5627).
What you need to know about this position:
- Round the clock department servicing every area of patient care within the hospital with more than 45 dynamic workers consisting of pharmacists and pharmacy technicians
- All technicians are nationally certified, or will obtain certification within one year of hire
- The base hourly rate for this position is $17.74. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience and does include shift differentials and premium pay as applicable. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- This position is full-time, 32 hours per week, from 8:30 PM – 7:00 AM, with a weekend and holiday rotation.
What is required for this position:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Indiana Tech-in-Training permit required with 28 days of hire unless already have an Indiana Pharmacy Technician License
- Indiana Pharmacy Technician License required within 6 months of hire unless already have an Indiana Pharmacy Technician License (or Indiana State Board of Pharmacy approved equivalent)
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all unites of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals