Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 7595 Pharmacy Residency Program
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 10888
What you need to know about this position:
- The Pharmacy Residency coordinator performs the duties of the “Residency Program Director” (RPD) as outlined by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP).
- Responsible for the oversight, maintenance, accreditation and growth of the CRH Pharmacy Residency Program.
- Expected to staff with regularity and perform the role of a Staff/Clinical Pharmacist, to provide the maximum experience for the residents and preceptor development.
- Coordinator will serve as primary trainer for residents and pharmacists, including obtaining advanced knowledge of current Electronic Health Record.
- The base hourly rate for this position is $53.03, annualized to $110,302. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package, and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- In this position you will be required to work days, with various start/end times, Monday through Friday, with some weekends for training and observation.
What is required for this position:
Education and/or Experience
- Pharmacy degree from a fifth year college or university program equivalent required; Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) degree preferred.
- PGY1 residency or 5 years of pharmacist experience preferred.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations
- Indiana Pharmacy License required.