Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 7102 Lab Core
Flexible Scheduling, Evenings, 4 hours
Requisition # 10893
What you need to know about this position:
- High energy core laboratory utilizing a state of the art automation line, and Epic Beaker.
- Assists the Laboratory Scientist with pre-analytical specimen processing and loading instrumentation.
- The Laboratory Technical Assistant position has an hourly base rate of $15.00 and is commensurate with experience. In addition, this position is eligible for shift differentials.
- The base hourly rate for this position is $15.00. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience and does include shift differentials and premium pay as applicable. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- The Evenings Flexible Scheduling position has a typical shift of 11:00 AM -7:30PM is not benefit eligible but is designed for those looking for a flexible schedule, with a weekend and holiday rotation.
What is required for this position:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- One to three months related experience and/or training preferred
- Must possess excellent communication skills and be able to work in stressful situations.