Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 7201 -Ray Administration
Part Time C, Evenings, 15 hours
Requisition # 10909
What you need to know about this position:
- Broad Imaging Services Department that performs an average of 80,000 exams per year and offering CT Scan, MRI, PET Scan, Ultra Sound, Nuclear Medicine and all digital X-Ray
- Our Imaging Services Department supports Inpatient, Outpatient and Emergency Departments
- The base hourly rate for this position is $15.00. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience and does include shift differentials and premium pay as applicable. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- The shift for this part-time position will be 4:00pm-9:30pm, 3 evenings a week, Monday through Friday.
What is required for this position:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, or three to six months related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- This position may be required to attend education seminars which are remote to the campus of Columbus Regional Hospital
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification through American Heart Associate (AHA) required