Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 8502 Patient Registration & Schedulin
PRN, Days, 4 hours
Requisition # 10918
What you need to know about this position:
- Professional & Compassionate first connection with patients, visitors & vendors at hospital entry, department check in locations and on phones utilizing strong customer service skills
- Strong dedicated team that work closely with focus on details & patient experience in variety of roles including preregistration, admission, appointment check in, cash collections, & scheduling.
- The department culture allows for dynamic variety each week through cross-training, which allows staff to work in several different roles within the team.
- The base hourly rate for this position is $15.00. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience and does include shift differentials and premium pay as applicable. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- In this PRN days shift position, you will support the department on an as-needed basis with typical shift hours between 7:00AM and 7:30PM. PRN positions are not benefit eligible, but instead offer a premium for hours worked.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire, you must have:
- High School Diploma or GED required