Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 8302 Food and Nutritional Services
Part Time A, Days, 24 hours
Requisition # 10988
What you need to know about this position:
- Have an interest in serving attractive, nutritious foods to patients while following the prescribed doctor order.
- Must present with a caring and compassionate attitude while serving out patients.
- This position interacts with patients daily by taking food/beverage orders and transporting meals to patients.
- Requires frequent walking and standing, lifting up to 10 pounds and the ability to withstand hot and cold temperatures.
- The Food and Nutritional Care department is essential in the support of patient, employee and community health.
- Dynamic team that serves approximately 450,000 meals each year.
The base hourly rate for this position is $15.00. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience and does include shift differentials and premium pay as applicable. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- The shift for this part-time position will be 24 hours per week working 7:00AM-3:30PM with a weekend and holiday rotation.
What is required for this position:
- Must have strong customer service skills and a willingness to serve others