Location: Columbus Regional Hospital Physicians
Dept: 7713 Southern Indiana Heart & Vascular
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 11005
Potential for $12k signing bonus on select LPN positions!
Ask CRH Recruiting about eligibility requirements via email or phone (812-376-5627).
What you need to know about this position:
- Southern Indiana Heart and Vascular is a Specialty Care office with 12 Providers, 13 exam rooms, and seeing an average of 100 patients per day.
- The Licensed Practical Nurse under the direction of a Health care provider or registered nurse (RN) contributes and participates in competent, evidence-based care, and performs technical treatments in providing care to an assigned group of patients.
- The LPN participates in decision-making, teaching, mentoring, and collaboration with the multidisciplinary team to advance the patient plan of care/interventions, achieve outcomes and enhance operational efficiency. The nurse adheres to the American Nurses Association Scope of Standards of Professional Nursing and the Code of Ethics for Nurse
- The base hourly rate for this position is $19.07. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience and does include shift differentials and premium pay as applicable. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- In this position you would be scheduled to work Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm (40 hours/week, considered full time).
- With at least 16 hours per week this position is benefit eligible.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire, you must have:
- Certificate of completion of Licensed Practice Nurse program.
- Indiana License or a Multi-State Compact License as a Licensed Practice Nurse.
- Within 30 days of hire you must have:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification through American Heart Association (AHA).
(CRH provides training & time to acquire certification after employment.)
- This position requires frequent standing, walking, talking and listening and lifting or moving more than 100 lbs.