Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 8104 Care Coordination
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 11115
What you need to know about this position:
- The Program Manager – Nursing Professional Practice actively collaborates with quality, safety, nursing education, nursing leadership and others on performance improvement activities to enhance patient safety, satisfaction, staff competence and standards of care.
- This leader facilitates identification of system-wide clinical excellence priorities and standards and provides consultation in conducting data analysis and designing, organizing, implementing and evaluates programs to identify interventions to address gaps in performance.
- This position is a salary position and would be expected to work during the general hours of Monday-Friday 8am-5pm though exact hours may vary to meet the needs of the position.
- Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience. The base compensation is one portion of the total rewards package and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- This position will be located on onsite in Columbus, reports to the Director of Clinical Talent and does not provide direct patient care.
What the successful candidate will bring to this position:
- Masters Degree in Nursing (required)
- Indiana License or a Multi-State Compact License as a Registered Nurse (required)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification (required)
- At least 5 years clinical experience in acute care as a Registered Nurse
- Previous experience with evidence-based practice design and/or project management
In position the employee is regularly required to talk or hear, frequently required to sit, occasionally required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms and must occasionally lift and/or move to up 10lbs.