Location: Columbus Regional Hospital Physicians
Dept: 7728 Southern Indiana Nephrology & Hypertension
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 11119
What you need to know about this position:
- Southern Indiana Nephrology & Hypertension Practice treats patients with chronic kidney disease. We have 5 office locations and 5 dialysis units in the surrounding counties; our main location is in Columbus.
- The role of our Nurse Practitioners are to provide comprehensive patient care by systemic assessments, diagnosis, and treatment. Care is provided in collaboration with physician and staff.
- Our Nurse Practitioner positions provide a competitive Total Compensation package that is worked through our Provider Compensation office.
- This position will require you to work a shift of 8:00AM-5:00PM, Monday through Friday, full time, with a weekend, on-call and holiday rotation.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire, you must have:
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- Master's degree in nursing.
- One year experience is preferred.
- Upon 30 days of hire you must have: