Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 7570 Pharmacy
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 11151
What you need to know about this position:
- The Pharmacy Services Coordinator will work closely with pharmacy leaders and be responsible for Pharmacy & Therapeutics committee preparation, planning and meetings, coordinating formulary and Drug Utilization Evaluation reviews, Pharmacy clinical policy updates and renewals, supervision and coordination of technician training program including supervision of IV room regulations (USP 797) , and development of staff educational offerings.
- The coordinator will maintain advanced knowledge of the Electronic Health Record (EHR) system and provide staffing and clinical pharmacy assistance as needed.
- The base hourly rate for this position is $53.03, annualized to $110,302. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package, and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- In this position you will be required to work days, with various start/end times, Monday through Friday, with some weekends for training and observation.
What is required for this position:
Education and/or Experience
- Pharmacy degree from a fifth year college or university program equivalent required; Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) degree and prior experience as a Post Graduate Year 1 (PGY1) resident strongly preferred, but not required
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations
- Indiana Pharmacist license required